• Alaska Boat & Marine LLC - Charter Brokers of Alaska's sister company, Alaska Boat & Marine LLC is Alaska’s #1 broker of vessels and related marine services . Our inventory includes a wide variety of vessels and yachts of all descriptions from skiffs to megayachts. We service clients from all over the world, from the Pacific Northwest to Alaska and Canada to well beyond the arctic Circle.
• State of Alaska - Official State of Alaska home page.
• Alaska Web Cameras - Check out the current weather in all of Alaska. Federal Aviation Administration's Alaskan Regional Weather Cameras.
• Alaska Boat & Kayak - Guided kayak and canoe outings. Kayak, canoe, & 16-25' motor boat rentals offered.
• Alaska Canopy Adventures - This eco-adventure combines a once in a lifetime thrill of flying across a series
of zip lines in the rich rainforest, traversing a suspended a^?oesky-bridgea^??, crossing the channel aboard an expedition craft, ascending a mountain in a 6 x 6 off-road vehicle, and exploring hidden relics of a world famous historical gold mine.
• Alaska Raptor Center - Growing from a backyard, volunteer-run operation, the Alaska Raptor Center has become Alaska's foremost bald eagle hospital and educational center, as well as one of the state's premier visitor attractions.
• Alaska State Museum - Located at 395 Whittier Street in downtown Juneau.
• Alaska Trail System - Trails from Ketchikan to Yakutat by the Division of Parks & Outdoor Recreation under the Alaska Dept. of Natural Resources.
• Alaska Zipline Adventures - A one-of-a-kind Eco-Tour based upon a conglomeration of zipline experiences around the world. This zipline is located just outside of Juneau at Eagle Crest Ski Resort.
• Best of Alaska - Make arrangements for a Salmon Bake at Gold Creek, Mendenhall Glacier Float Trip, Sea Kayaking, Historic Gold Mining & Panning.
• Coastal Helicopters - Helicopter Tours, Glacier Walks, Custom Tours, and Pilot Guides. The pathway to adventure.
• ERA Helicopters - Glacier Adventure Tours.
• Glacier Gardens - Gardens in the Rainforest; offers Tours, Weddings, and Gift Shop.
• Heli-Mushing - Alaska Heli-Mush is a seasonal dog sled touring camp based on the Juneau Ice Field outside of Juneau, Alaska. We are remote and accessible only by helicopter. We provide dogsled tours from early May to early September.
• JRC/The Alaska Club - Juneau's premier multipurpose athletic club, featuring cardio-equipment, weight rooms, cafe, childcare, exercise classes, tennis & racquetball.
• Juneau Jazz & Classics - A nine day event celebrating spring and music. Jazz and classical musicians from around the country play in various venues including on board a boat for a "blues cruise."
• Juneau Symphony Pops Concert - Scheduled events for the symphony held in Juneau.
• Macaulay Salmon Hatchery - Guided Tours Daily. Watch Pacific salmon fight their way up a 450' fish ladder. See one of Alaska's largest aquarium displays featuring over 100 local species.
• Perseverance Theatre - Located on Douglas Island in the downtown district. "One of the country's leading national theatres." ~ Doris Duke Foundation
• Sea Kayaks in Ketchikan - Offering guided kayaking trips in the Ketchikan area and the Misty Fjords National Monument. Small groups. Especially Important - No experience necessary.
• Scuba Tank - Want to learn to Scuba Dive? You've come to the right place, at the Scuba Tank we offer a complete complement of PADI sanctioned SCUBA courses.
• TEMSCO Helicopters - Glacier Landings, Glacier Hiking, Flight seeing, Tour/Dog Sled Package.
• Tongass National Forest - Information on Mendenhall Glacier, Backcountry Cabins, Trails and Campgrounds in the Juneau Ranger District.
• Tongass National Forest Permitting - Permitting for Pack Creek and Cabin Reservations forms.
• Trail Mix - Nonprofit Juneau trail maintenance and construction group.
• White Pass & Yukon Route Railroad - Historic narrow gauge railroad built during the Klondike Gold Rush. Three hour trips from Skagway to White Pass Summit daily.
• Wings Airways - Flights to Taku Wilderness Lodge, and Glacier Flight seeing Adventure.
• Alaska Audubon Society - Statewide organization of birders and those interested in wildlife.
• Alaska's Bird Checklist - Alaska's bird checklist includes 445 documented species and an additional 35 unsubstantiated species.
• Wildlife Conservation - Project WILD and Project WILD AQUATIC are national award-winning conservation and environmental education programs emphasizing wildlife, designed for educators of kindergarten through twelfth grade, and sponsored by the Alaska Department of Fish and Game.
• Alaska Society of Outdoor & Nature Photographers - An educational nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting public education, self-improvement, and ethics in outdoor and nature photography.
• Mark Kelley - Photo gallery of Southeast Alaska including Glacier Bay, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Petersburg, and Wrangell.
• Pat Costello - An ongoing photo essay from Juneau, Alaska. See a brand new photo every other day.
• Picture This Photo Mats - A creative new way to display your photos. Choose from many designs or create your own and have it made in just minutes.
• Wild Things Photography - John Hyde's gallery includes bears, eagles, whales, recreation, landscapes, wildlife, and industry selections.
Fish & Fishing
• Alaska Department of Fish & Game - This is the official site for the Alaska Department of Fish & Game and contains information on licensing, seasons, and bag limits. Use this site to obtain your hunting and fishing licenses.
• Alaska Outdoor Council - Statewide organization of sport hunters and fishermen and others interested in outdoor activities.
• Fish Alaska - Hook into Fish news - old & new. Fish Radio and other fishing organizations.
• Golden North Salmon Derby - Home base Juneau, find out the dates, rules, prizes and results of the 2005 Golden North Salmon Derby sponsored by the Territorial Sportsmen Association.
• Halibut - Learn all you ever wanted to know about Halibut.
• Sport Fishing License - Obtain your sport fishing license on-line with the Alaska Dept. of Fish and Game.
• Alaska Seafood Company - Premium smoked sockeye salmon, wild salmon caviar, Alaskan Sockeye Lox, King Salmon, Hot smoked Silver Salmon. No refrigeration is necessary until opened. Delivered to your door by FedEx for the very best!
• Jerry's Meats & Seafoods - Customizing the process of your catch and shipping can
be arranged. Specially products and flash-frozen salmon & halibut available.
• Taku Smokeries - From the boat to your door, the finest Alaskan Seafood available anywhere in the U.S. via FedEx.
• Black Feather Boats - Local Juneau boat builders build to order and are currently constructing ChilKat 30 catamarans with several personalized options.
• Alaska Folk Festival - The largest gathering of musicians from around the state (and Yukon) meet in Juneau for a week of performances, workshops, and dances.
• Capital City Home Page - Official City and Borough of Juneau page and governmental links.
• Celebration Native Cultural Conference - A biennial native cultural event with authentic arts & crafts, procession, performances and meetings.
• Eaglecrest - The best little ski area in the world. Check out ski conditions.
• Juneau.com - Current weather throughout Alaska. It features web cams in Juneau, Juneau Trails, travel information, and highlights Southeast communities in Alaska.
• Juneau Convention & Visitors Bureau - This site contains useful information about the City & Borough of Juneau- lodging, tours, museums, restaurants, etc.
• Juneau Yacht Club - Local sailing and racing group, including Juneau Youth Sailing Foundation.
Shopping in Juneau
• Alaskan Fudge Company - Watch delicious, fudge, brittle and candies in the making.
• Annie Kaill's Fine Crafts Gallery - One-of-a-kind fantastic baskets made by 4th generation Alaskan, distinctive pottery, jewelry, ornaments & Alaskan fine art. Gifts for all occasions!
• Caribou Crossings - Extensive collection of fine gifts and apparel featuring top Alaskan artists and craftsmen.
• Cha for the Finest - A gallery of Alaskan Artists! Regat, Shingledecker, Robertson, Svenson, Mirabile, and Cha!
• Fire & Ice Alaskan Gold & Platinum Design - Fine jewelry and art that's different, original, breathtaking and affordable.
• Foggy Mountain Shop - There's no such thing as bad weather....just bad clothing. Outdoor clothing & equipment for the Alaskan adventurer. Only the best!
• Galligaskins - Unique Alaskan clothing featuring custom designs found nowhere else. Gifts, jewelry, souvenirs, kids and XXL sizes.
• Juneau Artists Gallery - A local artisan cooperative gallery. Fine arts, jewelry, photography, glasswork, pottery, fabric art & more.
• Nugget Alaskan Outfitter - Rain gear, boots, fleece, gloves, hats, long underwear, packs, hiking boots, running gear, socks, and other Alaskan wear.
• Rie Munoz Gallery - Rie (from Marie) Munoz, the daughter of Dutch parents, began painting Alaskan scenes soon after arriving in the capital city of Juneau in 1951. Traveling by mail boat, ferry, automobile, bush plane, river barge, fish packer, and even a walrus-skinned boat or 'Umiak', she has visited the farthest reaches of the state and sketched the real-life Alaskans at work and play. In her Juneau studio, she translates these sketches into her unique watercolor paintings.
• Wm Spear Design - Design headquarters of WSD. Enamel zipper pulls and pins seen in museums and fine shops the world over. Unique, inexpensive, easy to pack. Over 800 designs.
Dining in Juneau
• Heritage Coffee Co & Cafe - Roaster of the world's finest coffees. Voted Juneau's best
coffee and espresso 13 years in a row. Fresh pastries and desserts.
• Taku Glacier Lodge - Dining Journey! Only accessible by float plane out of Juneau, view 5 glaciers. Enjoy a king salmon feast in a historic log cabin with a glacier view, wildlife and trails.
• Thane Ore House - Rustic waterfront Alaska setting offering fresh Alaskan salmon, halibut, BBQ ribs, baked beans and a large salad bar. Indoor/outdoor seating.
• AK Fireweed House - Juneau's finest! First-class lodging. Attention to details. In room Jacuzzis. Extraordinary full-service. Gourmet breakfast cuisine.
• Alaska Rainbow Lodge - In the Bristol Bay Region ~ Alaska Fly Fishing Lodge is within a 25 minute airplane ride of every premiere Rainbow Trout stream in Bristol Bay.
• Alaska Wolf House B&B - Prop your feet up before the fireplace in the serenity of a
4,300 sq. ft. Western Red Cedar log home. Enjoy the breathtaking view of Gastineau Channel, only one mile from Juneau's downtown and 5 minutes from the airport.
• Alaska's Capital Inn - Built in Juneau in 1906. "Beautiful restoration...The painstaking
efforts can be seen everywhere." ~ Home & Garden network HG/TV
• Aspen Hotels - Close to the Juneau Airport. Continental breakfast, swimming pool, spa & exercise room, free airport and ferry shuttle service, guest laundry, In-room microwave,
refrigerator & iron.
• Beachside Villa Luxury Inn - Located on Douglas Island on the beach front with an outstanding view. A first-class facility. Spacious rooms and suites. Private baths, private entrances. In room double Jacuzzi tubs.
• Crondahls Bed & Breakfast - Located on historic Starr Hill in downtown Juneau,
Crondahls Bed & Breakfast provides comfortable beds and scrumptious breakfasts in a home filled with books and art.
• Eddystone Inn B&B - In Sitka plan on staying at Eddystone Inn B&B. The house is rambling and comfortable with many view windows and conversation areas. The views are
distracting and guests often find it hard to move from the windows. Guests can often watch whales, sea lions and seals playing in front of Eddystone. Marten, otter & mink can be seen scooting across the lawn.
• Indian Cove B&B - Located close to Auke Bay in Juneau, this beautifully designed B&B is just a few yards from the high tide line offering a magnificent view and spacious accommodations including a kitchenette.
• Mountain View B&B - One mile to glacier and trails. Private apartment available. Hearty & healthy breakfast. Large, 27-jet hot tub. Standard or wireless Internet. Homemade breads and pastries. Five minutes to city bus line.
• Pearson's Pond - Private B&B or condo by the day, week or month. Glacier, rain forest, garden & water views. Hot tubs. Rowboats. Bikes. Wildlife.
• Serenity Inn - Located on Auke Bay offering hot tub, private beach, spectacular view, extraordinary location.
• Silverbow Inn - Housed in downtown Juneau, in a newly remodeled 1914 building, the Silverbow is a boutique hotel which blends the comforts and convenience of a bed and breakfast with the character and charm of a European-style urban pension.
• The Williwaws - A very private arts and crafts style waterfront bungalow for up to 4 persons on the site of an old fish cannery now used as a norse riding school and artist retreat.
• Westmark Baranof Hotel - Juneau's finest - located in the historic downtown district, walking distance to shopping, museums, governor's mansion, trail heads and other major tourist attractions.
• Air Excursions - Year round air service in Southeast Alaska since 1991. Glacier Bay & Juneau Ice Cap flight seeing, bear viewing, fly-in Fishing/Rafting. Wilderness cabin drop-offs.
• Alaska Airlines - Official site for Alaska Airlines with information on schedules, reservations and fares.
• Alaska Marine Highway System - This site contains information, fares and schedules
for the state ferries serving SE Alaska and, south central Alaska and western Alaska.
• LAB Flying Service - Link for small commuter flying service with flights to many SE Alaska communities.
• Skagway Air Service - Scheduled air service to from Juneau north to Skagway & Haines and return.
• Ward Air - Operates wheeled and float plane services from and between Juneau and outlying communities in Southeast Alaska.
• Wings of Alaska - Wings of Alaska provides scheduled and charter flight service to the residents and visitors of Southeast Alaska. Utilizing a fleet comprised of Cessna and deHavilland aircraft, both wheeled and float equipped.
• Trip Cancellation/Interruption Protection - Trip cancellation/interruption insurance protecting you from the moment you walk out the door until you get home. We recommend Travelex Insurance. Protection against employment loss, pre-existing medical conditions (if purchased within 14 days after booking charter), children 15 and under are covered for free if traveling with an adult, and much more.
• California Whale Adventures - Specializes in whale watching, Great White sharks and Pelagic bird watching tours out of San Franciscos Fishermans wharf.
• Kia Kanani, Maui, Hawaii - Whale watching with the Kai Kanani at the Maui Prince Hotel.